Get ready for an unboxing experience like you’ve never seen before with LOL Surprise Color Change Pets! Not only do the pets undergo color change surprises when placed in water, but the ball does color change reveal too!
Some pets change color in cold water, while other pets change color in warm water! Which will your pet react to? Some pets even have a double color change with different reveals in warm vs cold water. Try both!
Each re-released fan favorite pet comes with 6 surprises, including a unique outfit. In addition to the fierce fashion, have fun as you unbox accessories and more to glam up your LOL Surprise Color Change Pets. Color change reveals new hair color, face decoration and outfit! Plus, now you can collect the whole family of Color Change with LOL Surprise Color Change Dolls and LOL Surprise Color Change Lil Sisters!
Which of the 12 Color Change Pets will you find? Will you get a puppy, kitty, bunny, hamster, or other cute pet? Complete the collection! Cold color change will start at approximately 59°F (15°C), but best results occur if the ice water is chilled to approximately 32°F (0°C). Warm color change will start at approximately 100.4°F (38°C), but best results occur if the water is approximately 104°F (40°C).
Collectible doll with doll accessories makes for great birthday gift for kids or gift for any occasion. Perfect for fun, creative and imaginative play for children.
- NEW THEME. Introducing the all new LOL Surprise Color Change Surprise Pets - fan favorite pets with color change surprises
- COLOR CHANGE. Both the pet and the ball change colors when placed in water! Some pets change color in cold water, while other pets change color in warm water! Which will your pet react to? Some pets even have a double color change with different reveals in warm vs cold water. Try both!
- UNBOX 6 surprises
- Re-released fan favorite pets with all new surprises!
- BEST RESULTS. For best cold color change results, the ice water should be chilled to approximately 32°F (0°C). For best warm color change results, the water should be heated to approximately 104°F (40°C)
- Please note: Item selection is random and are in blind packaging. We cannot accept requests for specific items. You may receive duplicates!