Let them explore with Big Adventures. These toy vehicles combine play, fun and learning with real, working STEM tools. Put kids in the driver’s seat of their own adventures and allow them to stretch their imagination, discover new worlds and get outside. Adventure awaits!
The Moon Microscope Space Rover includes three tools: 3x microscope, magnetic crane and extending grabber. The included magnetic cannister can be moved with the crane or extending grabber. Leaves or flowers can be placed onto the specimen tray for a detailed inspection with the 3x magnifying microscope.
With Big Adventures toys, boys, and girls ages 3+ can explore the world just outside or wherever the journey takes them.
- RUGGED VEHICLES, REAL GEAR. Big Adventures toys combine play, fun and learning with real STEM related tools. This Moon Microscope Space Rover includes three tools: microscope, extending grabber and magnetic crane.
- LOOK CLOSER. Inspect the details in leaves, flowers, and anything you find. The back of the Space Rover is a microscope with 3x magnification and a removable slide.
- LIFT & HAUL. Move obstacles and explore your space. The Space Rover’s magnetic crane is the perfect tool for lifting and hauling.
- REACH FOR THE STARS. Pick up rocks or the included magnetic canister. The front of the Space Rover features a detachable extending grabber.
- EXPLORE YOUR WORLD. Big Adventures encourages kids to use their imagination, play, learn and discover the amazing world just outside. Take the Moon Microscope Space Rover anywhere you go, including the stars, planets, and galaxies near and far.
- BATTERIES. Requires 3 “LR44” button cell batteries (included).
- AGE. Perfect for girls and boys 3 years and up.
- PRODUCT SIZE. 9.00”L x 5.25”W x 21.00”H --- Weight: 10.00lbs.
- COLLECT THEM ALL. With the Big Adventures Binocular Searching Safari SUV, Big Adventures Moon Microscope Space Rover, and Big Adventures Sea View Submarine (each sold separately).