Get ready for an unboxing experience like you’ve never seen before with LOL Surprise Color Change Dolls! Not only do the dolls undergo color change surprises when placed in water, but the ball packaging does color change reveal too!
Some dolls change color in cold water, while other dolls change color in warm water! Which will your doll react to? Some dolls even have a double color change with different reveals in warm vs cold water. Try both!
Each re-released fan favorite doll has brushable hair and comes with 7 surprises, including a unique outfit. In addition to the fierce fashion, have fun as you unbox shoes, accessories, and more to glam up your LOL Surprise Color Change Dolls. Plus, now you can collect the whole family of Color Change with LOL Surprise Color Change Pets and LOL Surprise Color Change Lil Sisters! Each doll also comes with a secret message and a collectible family portrait sticker!
Which of the 12 Color Change Dolls will you find? Complete the collection! Cold color change will start at approximately 59°F (15°C), but best results occur if the ice water is chilled to approximately 32°F (0°C). Warm color change will start at approximately 100.4°F (38°C), but best results occur if the water is approximately 104°F (40°C).
Collectible doll with doll accessories makes for great birthday gift for kids or gift for any occasion. Perfect for fun, creative and imaginative play for children.
- NEW THEME. Introducing the all new LOL Surprise Color Change Surprise Dolls - fan favorite dolls with color change surprises
- COLOR CHANGE. Both the doll and the ball change colors when placed in water! Some dolls change color in cold water, while other dolls change color in warm water! Which will your doll react to? Some dolls even have a double color change with different reveals in warm vs cold water. Try both!
- UNBOX 7 surprises
- Re-released fan favorite dolls with all new surprises!
- COLLECT the whole family with Color Change Surprise Pets and Color Change Surprise Lil Sisters
- BEST RESULTS. For best cold color change results, the ice water should be chilled to approximately 32°F (0°C). For best warm color change results, the water should be heated to approximately 104°F (40°C)
- Please note: Item selection is random and are in blind packaging. We cannot accept requests for specific items. You may receive duplicates!